Monogram offers proprietary VeraTag technology for oncology and the industry’s first fully quantitative HER-2 protein test, HERmark®. VeraTag technology provides pharmaceutical partners and academic collaborators with sensitive and quantitative measurements of cell-surface receptors and activated proteins and complexes in cancer cell lines, xenografts, and multiple solid tumor types.
- Measures total protein levels, phosphorylated proteins, homo- or heterodimers, and protein-protein complexes
- Accurate quantification by capillary electrophoresis (CE)
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range compared to standard protein biomarker technologies
- For use in cell lines, xenografts, fresh-frozen, and FFPE breast, head/neck, lung, gastric, colorectal, ovarian, and other solid tumors.
- Cell or tumor lysate and fresh-frozen or FFPE platforms
Click here to learn more about VeraTag.