Monogram Biosciences is a valued research partner committed to providing biopharmaceutical partners and research collaborators with clinical, scientific, and logistical support for critical drug development projects in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, and oncology via agreements, strategic alliances, and long-term alliances.
The Monogram Pharma Collaborations team assists companies who develop pharmaceuticals and vaccines in the virology and oncology arena with all stages of product development.
We offer the following:
- Services for preclinical, Phase 1-3, and post-marketing studies
- Highly customized data formatting
- Real-time patient reports via access to Monogram’s online patient reporting system, vLINK®
- Troubleshooting and specimen tracking
- Study/protocol set up
- Scientific support for data interpretation
Click on the link below to view Monogram Biosciences assays and services for supporting clinical trials, as well as, future areas of focus.