by Monogram Biosciences is now available.
- HERmark® offers a novel HER-2 testing alternative to identify candidates for HER2-targeted therapy
- HERmark results are accurate and reproducible
- HERmark is performed at a CAP-accredited central lab
- HERmark is covered by Medicare
HERmark Breast Cancer Assay precisely quantifies HER-2 total protein levels in formalin-fixed parrafin-embedded (FFPE) tissue. The assay performance characteristics are validated according to CLIA standards. HERmark results provide health care professionals with additional information for managing breast cancer patients.
Monogram offers proprietary VeraTag technology for oncology and is a fully quantitative HER-2 protein test. VeraTag technology provides pharmaceutical partners and academic collaborators with sensitive and quantitative measurements of cell-surface receptors and activated proteins and complexes in cancer cell lines, xenografts, and multiple solid tumor types.
- Measures total protein levels, phosphorylated proteins, homo- or heterodimers, and protein-protein complexes
- Accurate quantification by capillary electrophoresis (CE)
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range compared to standard protein biomarker technologies
- For use in cell lines, xenografts, fresh-frozen, and FFPE breast, head/neck, lung, gastric, colorectal, ovarian, and other solid tumors.
- Cell or tumor lysate and fresh-frozen or FFPE platforms